Ways to Get Involved
Our program relies on having wonderful volunteers to help us facilitate our support groups, outreach to the community, support for our events, and much more.
- Become a Volunteer
- Become a dinner host (serve pizza) for one of our support group nights, and help us make Jeff’s Place feel like a home away from home, as we serve meals to our families before the start of each group!
- Join our Development Committee
- Help us with Special Events
- Help coordinate one of our pre-existing events
- Create your own event (a great community-service project).
- Host a gathering and invite your friends/family/colleagues to learn more about Jeff’s Place!
Let’s get creative! What are your strengths? Share with us your skills and passions and help us think of a unique way to contribute! (i.e., Landscaping, Handyman, Painting, Special Projects, etc.).
For more information regarding any of these ways to get involved, please fill out the application below.